The 2018 National NAIDOC Poster was designed by Cheryl Moggs, a Bigambul woman from Goondiwindi. Cheryl drew on the history, courage and resilience of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women to educate others. The artwork (tarmunggie – Woman) has three overlaying images, connecting dreamtime, culture and knowledge.
The 2018 National NAIDOC Poster is available to help you celebrate NAIDOC Week.The poster is available to download:
- 2018 NAIDOC Poster Electronic version JPG - 475KB
- 2018 NAIDOC Poster Print version (with bleeds) PDF - 8.6MB
Conditions of use
By using the poster, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below under the Creative Commons License. In addition, the poster:
- must be used in its entirety, as supplied. An alternative version using the graphic and text elements is not to be produced.
- cannot be used for commercial purposes. Commercial purposes include use of the poster on any promotional material that is used to make a profit.
- must be attributed as 2018 National NAIDOC Poster.
Except where otherwise noted, the 2018 NAIDOC Poster is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-N4 4.0). The details of the relevant license conditions are available on the Creative Commons website with the full legal code available here.