Patricia Anderson AO, Dianne Ryder, Stephen Page and Tauto Sansbury are just some of the examples of awe inspiring winners of the NAIDOC Lifetime Achievement Award.
If you know of an individual worthy of being recognised as legendary, please use the following selection criteria to nominate them:
- The individual is worthy of being recognised as legendary
- Demonstrated leadership
- The individual is an inspirational role model for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and broader Australian society
- The individual’s achievements and commitment span many years
- Demonstrated community involvement and commitment at the local, regional and national levels
- Contribution to developing the Indigenous community at the national level